This is my four-month-old grandson, Hieronymous. His dad is a Photoshopper and has made his son King of the World. I thought it would be a great picture to accompany today’s topic: how does the lack of self-acceptance show up. Right now, Hiero is completely accepting of everything and I think getting to that stage is where we’re headed.
Now this is a topic that will definitely require your comments and feedback because all I can share with you is what I’ve experienced myself and what I’ve read about. I absolutely have to have your feedback as to how the lack of self-acceptance shows up in your life to help flesh out the subject. So please, do leave a comment, won’t you?
Here is a partial list of how I’ve seen this lack show up.
- Staying in a job too long for too little
- Dating men I know aren’t good enough
- Getting sucked into doing things that I don’t want to do
- Not being able to just say “No.”
- Maintaining mistaken senses of self, poverty, inability, size
- Anger over the manipulations of corporate management
- Emotional freeze about interviewing for a job
- Lack of taking any action steps
- Thinking that one deserves the ills that befall him or her
- Making-do with lower quality goods and services
- Refusal to do what it takes to maintain a healthy or beautiful appearance
- Habitual complaining and pointing out the faults of others
I need your points to add to this list. Please, please, please leave your comment. It will become part of our new teleclasses and everyone will pitch in to help you get past your shtick. We need you!!!
I hope this has provoked some deep thinking on your part. That’s what has to happen so that you can heal spiritually. Recognize, vow to change, change. Good luck!