Suffering from an unacceptable body size? Struggling to earn enough money? Unhappy in your relationships? Universal Life Laws are applicable across the board and can be easily learn through one perspective and applied to all your challenges.
I learned these laws out of my own challenge - that of being overweight. So, yes, I do teach from that perspective, and, I also teach how to apply these laws across the board. I discovered that Life, Itself is a science. You have all studied science: math, physics, biology, music. Every science has rules. Every science demands working to hone those particular skills.
Life is no different. I learned the laws and then I learned to apply them. My results are wonderful: despite what the medical profession gloomily pronounces about obesity, I have perfect health. This is because I understand the laws and I apply them.
I’d like to teach them to you, but you’ve got to sign up immediately because they begin tonight at 6:00 pm PST.
I promise you this: Once you recognize the ten lies, you’ll be able to love and accept yourself more fully and stop beating yourself up because you’re plus-sized!!!
Here’s a list of all Ten Lies:
- You Eat Too Much, You Bad Thing You
- You Don’t Exercise Enough and That’s Why You’re Fat
- It’s Genetic on your Father’s Side
- Think Is the Only Acceptable Bodily Shape
- Fat People Are All Lazy Slobs
- You Should Feel Ashamed of Yourself When You Eat Ice Cream In Public
- Everyone Has a Right To Tell You To Shape Up or Ship Out
- Everyone Judges You By Your Appearance
- Companies Consider Everyone on a Basis of Equality
- You’re Going to Become Diabetic and Have High Blood Pressure
You CAN afford it! Where did you ever get an entire teleclass series for less than the cost of a movie and popcorn? You’re worth the investment of time, but I’ll make it more tempting:
Ø You’ll get a free recording of each class……and…..
Ø You’ll get a free 30 page eBook with all the class materials in it …. and …..
Ø You’ll get one free laser coaching session with me, the Wise Weight Woman for that private question you don’t want to ask in class.
Click Here to sign up. See you in class tonight.