I am intelligent, articulate, wise with a keen vision into the bottom line – the lessons woven into life’s experience – and how to get the most from what is currently happening to you so that you can take your next stately step toward self-acceptance.
I am a successful single mother; I have over 40 years of experience in corporate America in middle management; I’m a prolific writer, and I am the only girl in my grade school to be paddled for throwing snowballs.
I currently work as a Virtual Assistant in my at-home business www.paperworkpartners.com.
I brought myself out of the Pennsylvania coal mines’ state of poverty into full self-sufficiency with resiliency, persistence, humor and success. I overthrew the mandates of organized religion while being a nun, and feel that I have completed this kindergarten of life and am now able to share my understanding with others. My energy is indefatigable, my vision is keen, and my solutions to life’s problems are prolific, accurate and usable.
When people judge me by appearances, they simply don’t see all that is there. That loss is theirs. You have already seen into my mentality within this book. You’ve seen my soul here!! I know that folks always want to read more about the author though, so here’s more about my ways of being.
- My business talents fall into several main categories: Office Management, Executive Assistance, Technical Writing, and Sales Training Management.
- I have two of the most marvelous sons a mother could want.
- I am a superb organizer and a great process improver. I can turn chaos into functionality in short order.
- I adore working with the many aspects of business development.
- I enjoy speaking in front of groups of people, telling my stories, and weaving my wisdom in for the greater good of all concerned.
- I love to cook and I turn out tasty, hearty feasts. I do this often.
- My home environment is welcome and loving.
- I can see the good wrapped up in difficulties. I frequently share my insight with the one going through the difficulty and once they see that good, their processing becomes less burdensome. I love the sharing.
- My best skill lies in the details of life’s unfoldment and I enjoy helping others to see these Truths.
- I can see the pertinent points that need to be addressed in another’s challenges, and the unimportant points that need to be ignored. Sharing this with others helps them plan a swifter and easier resolution.
- Knowing something and being able to apply what you know are two very different skills. Application is a keystone. I can see how to put your knowing to use in a practical, useful way. I can connect the dots in the processing you are experiencing and make moving from beginning to end more effective.
- Because of the last three bullets above, I do a great job with conflict resolution.
- I’ve been hiding my power - from me and from others. It’s becoming more obvious to me. Watch out world!
- I am a great resource for problem solving.
- I like breathing my wisdom into the world. I am interested in the most good for the largest number of individuals.
- I like my sense of humor. It’s my favorite sauce at mealtimes. It keeps the giggle in my guts. I love laughing with others over nothing.
- I’m not afraid to show up big in my life. This is a major miracle for me. I am a miracle worker.
- When I decide to do something, it always happens for me in one form or another. I am a manifestor.
- I have dealt with fear at a lot of levels and it no longer stops me or has power over me. I simply confront it, do the task anyway, and it disappears.
- I’m no longer afraid to have my dreams come true because I turned a habit of disappointment into a habit of satisfaction.
- I’ve learned that coaching has value beyond what it costs. I didn’t think I needed a coach. I did. It helped a lot. Thank you Pete. Thank you Marilyn.
- I have done forgiveness exercises over and over again. Each time, a little more yuk goes away. I like this about me.
- I appreciate all the areas of my healing and I will not quit until I’ve disappeared all signs that seem important to me. I persevere.
- I am compassionate and I also now recognize that excessive generosity can be crippling to the other. I know the difference.
- I’m very loveable and I feel free to be exactly what I am.
- I can act sexy when I choose to act sexy. I don’t think this is necessary or appropriate outside of my bedroom. I enjoy sexual intimacy.
- When I discover myself going into avoidance, I stop it by doing the thing I am avoiding. I always feel much better for the doing. This keeps my To-Do list Ta-Dun!
- I have challenges like everybody else, and I have redeeming qualities that override them, chief among them is cuteness. ;)
- I have chosen the better part.
- I love you.
If you'd like to feel this good about Your Self, you can learn how in our Community.